Our Mission & Vision
Faith Academy is committed to equipping students to be Christlike, lifelong learners by providing a dynamic, relevant education.
Faith Academy envisions expanding children’s educational delivery options to meet the needs of the missions enterprise throughout Asia.
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is inspired and inerrant, that all 66 books of the Old and New Testament are God’s complete written revelation to mankind, the only infallible authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in one triune God, Eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the same in substance and equal in power and glory.
- We believe in the complete humanity and deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, and future personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells and empowers all believers and enables them to live a godly life.
- We believe that through Adam’s sin all have inherited a sinful nature and therefore all choose to sin. All are thus sinners and deserving of death.
- We believe that salvation of lost and sinful man is only by the grace of God through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ alone, accomplished through regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that our sins block our fellowship with God. As we confess those sins, God forgives us and our fellowship is restored.
- We believe in the resurrection of the body, the judgment of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal blessedness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe that saving faith in Jesus Christ unites all Christians as members of the body of Christ. Such a position brings both privileges and responsibilities before God and toward one another in the Christian life.
Philosophy of EducationSLRsCore ValuesGoalsStrategies
Philosophy of Education
We believe that each individual, being created in the image of God, is of supreme worth. we believe that the dignity and worth of the individual should be respected. We believe that students vary as to inherent and acquired capabilities and that these differences must be taken into consideration in the education process.
- To encourage each student to put his/her trust in Christ, and to grow toward fullness and maturity in Him as stated in the Scriptures.
- To provide opportunities for citizenship training and character development for effective participation in the family and society.
- To include those experiences and activities for each pupil which will lead to the enrichment of his own life, through his spiritual, moral, social, intellectual, physical and aesthetic development.
- To assist students in understanding the changing conditions in the world from a Christian viewpoint, and to prepare them to think through their obligations as Christians in new situations.
- To provide students with opportunities for direct involvement in the life and ministry of the body of Christ.
Schoolwide Learning Results
- Creative and Critical Thinkers
- Self-directed Learners
- Proficient Collaborators
- Skillful Communicators
- Faithful Stewards
- We believe God is the source of all truth.
- We believe God created all people for relationship with Himself and others.
- We believe all people are of equal value.
- We believe people of all cultures deserve respect.
- We believe all people can learn.
- We believe learning is a life-long process.
- We believe the family is the primary unit of society.
- We believe all people are given unique abilities and personality by God.
- All students will imitate Christ.
- All students will demonstrate skills for life-long learning.
- All students will discover their strengths and strive for excellence in them.
- All students will learn from other cultures.
- All students will live and work responsibly and cooperatively.
- Spiritual development: We will establish and implement a comprehensive plan for the spiritual development of our students.
- International character: We will create and implement a comprehensive plan to develop the international character of the school.
- Growth: We will develop a plan to facilitate growth of the staff and student population.
- Environment: We will establish an environment conducive to learning.
- Staff development: We will plan an effective, on-going staff development program to effectively implement the Student Learning Results (SLR’s).
- Learning Experiences: We will maximize the time our students are actively engaged in comprehensive, relevant learning experiences.
- Curriculum and methodologies: We will provide a variety of curricula and methodologies to meet the various needs of our students.
- Post-graduation success: We will help students develop the life skills necessary to successfully integrate to their post-graduation environment.
- Technology: We will provide training for students and staff in the use of current technology to be used as a tool for learning.