New Student Application Process
- Application Form – The application form is to be completed online. One form per child is required. Please read through the steps of the application process before filling out the application form. Registration Website: https://faith.edu.ph/registration/
- Application Fee
Take Note Of:
|Date of Submission:||Application Fees:|
|November 17, 2017 – February 28, 2018||$150|
|March 1 – April 15, 2018||$200|
|After April 15||$250|
- New Student Applications must be submitted by April 15, 2018. After this date, applications will be reviewed on a case by case basis. The Application Fee is inclusive of the English and Placement test.
- Boarding Registration Fee for New Students: $90 / each child
- Please make this payment after you have submitted the application online. This is a non-refundable fee. Payment may be made in the form of cash, check, or credit card either at the Business Office or online. This payment may be made in dollars or pesos. This fee is due when submitting the application form, prior to any testing.
- School Records/Transcripts and Standardized Test Results – The past two school years’ records are required. Report cards with teacher’s comments are preferred. If not available, include a teacher’s letter of recommendation. If the records are not in English, they must be translated and authenticated. Standardized test results from within the last two years are required (for example – Terra Nova, Stanford, Iowa). If unable to provide these test results, the school can provide testing (for a fee). These should be submitted to the Registrar – [email protected]
- Letter from Missionary Organization (if applicable) – If one is applying as a missionary or full-time Christian worker, a letter from the organization one is working with must be submitted. Included in this letter should be the name, address, and phone number of the organization (both for the headquarters and the local ministry), verification that you are working under this organization, and what job capacity. Also needed are the details of the contact person/director. This should be submitted to the Registrar – [email protected]
- Testing – Once the application form, application fee, school records/test results, and mission letter (if applicable) are submitted and reviewed, appointments will be scheduled for testing, if required. Testing may include more than one test, including English language and mathematics. There will be fees for testing and the cost will vary depending on the number of tests needed per child. Test results will be reviewed along with the application form and records.
- Interview with Administration – The Head of School and Principals will review applications. An interview may be requested for both parents and child.
- Admission Decision – Once Steps 1-3 are completed an admission decision will be made and this decision will be conveyed to the parents. If a notice of acceptance is given, the parent then must proceed to the Enrollment Process in order to secure a placement.
- Enrollment Seat Deposit (new students only) – After a new applicant has been accepted into the school, the family will need to pay a $300 (USD) seat deposit to reserve the applicant’s position in the school. The seat deposit is applied towards the student’s annual tuition fees.