New Student Application Process
- Application Form – The application form is to be completed online. One form per child is required. Please read through the steps of the application process before filling out the application form. Registration Website: https://faith.edu.ph/registration/
- Application Fee
Take Note Of:
|Date of Submission:||Application Fees:|
|November 30, 2018 – February 15, 2019||$150|
|February 16 – March 31, 2019||$200|
|Starting April 1, 2019||$250|
Boarding Registration Fee
(upon Acceptance of the New Student)
- New Student Applications must be submitted by March 31, 2019. After this date, applications will be reviewed on a case by case basis. The Application Fee is inclusive of the English and Placement test.
- Please make this payment after you have submitted the application online. This is a non-refundable fee. Payment may be made in the form of cash, check, or credit card either at the Business Office or online. This payment may be made in dollars or pesos. This fee is due when submitting the application form, prior to any testing.
- School Records/Transcripts and Standardized Test Results – The latest school records and previous past two school years’ records are required. Report cards with teacher’s comments are preferred. If not available, include a teacher’s letter of recommendation. If the records are not in English, they must be translated and authenticated. If available, you may submit Standardized test results taken within the last two years (for example – Terra Nova, Stanford, Iowa). These should be UPLOADED WITH THE APPLICATION AS DIRECTED WHEN FILLING UP THE FORMS
- Letter from Missionary Organization (if applicable) – If one is applying as a missionary or full-time Christian worker, a letter from the organization one is working with must be submitted. Included in this letter should be the name, address, and phone number of the organization (both for the headquarters and the local ministry), verification that you are working under this organization, and what job capacity. Also needed are the details of the contact person/director. This should be submitted UPLOADED WITH THE APPLICATION AS DIRECTED WHEN FILLING UP THE FORMS
- Testing – Once the application form, application fee, school records/test results, and mission letter (if applicable) are submitted and reviewed, appointments will be scheduled for testing if required. Testing may include more than one test, including English language and mathematics. Test results will be reviewed along with the application form and records.
- Interview with Administration – The Head of School and Principals will review applications. An interview may be requested for both parents and child.
- Admission Decision – Once Steps 1-3 are completed an admission decision will be made and this decision will be conveyed to the parents. If a Letter of Acceptance is received by the parents, a Seat Deposit is required to secure the placement of the student. Once this deposit has been received, the parent then must proceed to the Enrollment Requirements for completion, before the first day of class.
- Enrollment Seat Deposit (new students only) – After a new applicant has been accepted into the school, the family will need to pay a $300 (USD) seat deposit to reserve the applicant’s position in the school. The seat deposit is applied toward the student’s annual tuition fees.
- Enrollment Requirements – Complete and submit each requirement on or before July 24 of the calendar year.
* Non-Discrimination Statement
Faith Academy provides staff, employees, and students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to members of the school community. Faith Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its employment practices, educational guidelines, admissions policies, tuition assistance programs and athletic and other school-administered activities.