To be completed only upon receiving the letter of acceptance.
Once an applicant has been accepted, in order to attend the first day of school following must be submitted. Enrollment will only be confirmed once this process is completed.
- Health InventoryMust be completed for each NEW student. (Downloadable form/documents provided on registration site) Make sure to inform the Health Office of any new immunization given to your child to update their records. (documents provided on registration site)
- Student Health Form (Online Form)Every family is required annually to update their student’s records to make sure the health office is aware of any alergies or other health concerns.(documents provided on registration site)
- Medical ExamAll New Students are required to have a Medical Exam prior to the beginning of the school. Please download the required medical form and have your family doctor complete it. After it is complete please email it to the health office. ([email protected])(documents provided on registration site)All returning students entering Kindergarton, Grade 3, Grade 6, Grade 9 are required have a physical prior to the beginning of the school. Please download the required medical form and have your family doctor complete it. After it is complete please email it to the health office.([email protected])(documents provided on registration site)Athletics Physical for High School athletes: If your child is thinking of participating in high school athletics, they will be required to complete an Athletics Physical every two years. These exams will be offered during registration at the beginning of each school, on campus, for a reasonable price. If your student is unable to attend this event, they will be required to submit evidence of an Athletic Physical exam using a separate form available from the Health office (NOT the Medical Exam form provided here).
For Grade 9 students, or any New high school students, IF they do the Athletic Physical exam, it will count as their Medical Exam for that year.
Please retain a copy of ALL personal medical forms for your records.
- To provide continual development of our child safety program, we require each family to complete the child safety ready and take a short online quiz. Each family only needs to complete a single quiz once per year. (documents provided on registration site)
Transportation Form – if applicable
Boarding Home Application and Form – if applicable
- Student Boarding Application Form
- Parent Application Form
- Boarding Character Reference Form
- Boarding House Parental Consent Form
For questions contact the Faith Academy Registrar ([email protected])