Furlough or Leaving
Each year, every current student must complete the re-enrollment process. Listed below are the steps. If a student does not re-enroll, they will not be registered for the next school year. If a student will be gone for part of the year they still need to complete the online forms.
Registration for Returning Students:
Registration Fee is NON- REFUNDABLE
Open applications – November 12, 2018
November 12 to December 14, 2018
$ 50.00 for each child (deadline to avail of the $50 fee)
December 15 to January 31, 2019
$ 100.00 for each child
Starting February 1, 2019
$ 150.00 for each child
Open applications – November 12, 2018
Go to https://faith.edu.ph/registration. Click the Google icon found on the lower left-hand side and choose the email account you used to log in last year when you registered your child for SY 2017-18 to bring you back to your family registration page.
Make sure to accomplish all the steps 1-7.
Family Information box (Step 1-4)
Student Information – Click the name of add each child/student re-enrolling and update their information. Make sure you have the birth certificate or passport photo page, visa page ready to be uploaded. For the Visa information, if you do not find the specific Type of Visa in the choices, it is possible your visa falls under the Special Non-Immigrant Visa, if not then click Unknown until further notice. Make sure to fill in all fields. Without the uploaded documents, all entered data will not be saved.
Parents/Guardian Info (Add both parents) – Click the names of each parent and update the information.
Employer or Sponsoring Agency details – upload commissioning certificates, updated letter from sending organization, letter of introduction (work description, the source of support). Without the uploaded documents, all entered data will not be saved.
Emergency Contacts must be 3 entries.
Create Application form – for each child. Take care to choose the Grade Level applying for; the School year and the correct Birthdate.
Submit Application button, Pay registration fee via online
Enrollment Requirements Due by July 24
- Child Safety
To provide continual development of our child safety program, we require each family to complete the child safety ready and take a short online quiz. Each family only needs to complete a single quiz once per year (documents provided on registration site)
- Medical Forms – Please read thoroughly for updated information.
- Student Health Form (Online Form) – Every family is required annually to update their student’s records to make sure the health office is aware of any allergies or other health concerns. (link provided on registration site)
- Medical exam All New Students – are required to have a Medical Exam prior to the beginning of the school. Please download the required medical form and have your family doctor complete it. after it is complete please email it to the health office. ([email protected]) (documents provided on registration site)
- All returning students entering kindergarten-Grade 3, Grade 6, Grade 9 – are required to have physical prior to the beginning of the school. Please download the required medical form and have your family doctor compete it. After it is complete please email it to the health office. ([email protected]) (documents provided on registration site).
- Athletics Physical for High School athletes: If your child is thinking of participating in high school athletics, they will be required to complete an Athletics Physical every two years. These exams will be offered during registration at the beginning of each school, on campus, for a reasonable price. If your student is unable to attend this event, they will be required to submit evidence of an Athletic Physical exam using a separate form available from the Health Office (NOT the Medical Exam form provided here). For Grade 9 students, or any New high school students, IF they do the Athletic Physical exam, it will count as their Medical Exam for that year.
Please retain a copy of ALL personal medical forms for your records.
Optional Forms for Returning Students:
- Boarding Form – This form only needs to be completed if you would like to house your student in a Faith dorm.
- Boarding Home Registration Fees:
Submit Boarding Applications for Returning Students ON or BEFORE
|Pay By December 14, 2018||$90 for each child|
|December 15 – January 31, 2019||$120 for each child|
|After February 1, 2019||$145 for each child|
Note: Boarding students will not be accepted and have a space reserved until all forms are complete and submitted.
* Non-Discrimination Statement
Faith Academy provides staff, employees, and students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to members of the school community. Faith Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its employment practices, educational guidelines, admissions policies, tuition assistance programs and athletic and other school-administered activities.