Each year, every current student must complete the re-enrollment process. Listed below are the steps. If a student does not re-enroll, they will not be registered for the next school year. If a student will be gone for part of the year they still need to complete the online forms.
Registration for Returning Students:
Feb. 1 to Feb. 28, 2018
After February 28,2018
$150.00 each child
Go to https://faith.edu.ph/regist
Make sure to accomplish all the steps 1- 7.
Family Information box (Steps 1-4):
Step 1 Student Information- Click the name of add each child/student re-enrolling and update their information. Make sure you have the birth certificate or passport photo page, visa page ready to be uploaded. For the Visa information, if you do not find the specific Type of Visa in the choices, it is possible your visa falls under the Special Non-Immigrant Visa, if not then click Unknown until further notice. Make sure to fill in all the fields. Without the uploaded documents, all entered data will not be saved.
Step 2 Parents/Guardian Info (Add both parents), – Click the names of each parent and update the information.
Step 3 Employer or Sponsoring Agency details- upload commissioning certificates, updated letter from sending organization, letter of introduction (work description, the source of support). Without the uploaded documents, all entered data will not be saved.
Step 4 Emergency Contacts must be 3 entries.
Application box – (Steps 5-7)
Step 5 Create Application for – for each child. Take care to choose the Grade Level applying for; the School Year and the correct Birthdate.
Step 6 Submit Application button. Pay registration fee via online
Step 7 Enrollment Requirements- the requirements are Due on June 30.
- Child Safety
- To provide continual development of our child safety program, we require each family to complete the child safety ready and take a short online quiz. Each family only needs to complete a single quiz once per year (documents provided on registration site)
- Medical Forms – Please read thoroughly for updated information.
- Student Health Form (Online Form)Every family is required annually to update their student’s records to make sure the health office is aware of any allergies or other health concerns.(link provided on registration site)
- Medical Exam All New Students are required to have a Medical Exam prior to the beginning of the school. Please download the required medical form and have your family doctor complete it. After it is complete please email it to the health office. ([email protected])(documents provided on registration site)All returning students entering kindergarten-Grade 3, Grade 6, Grade 9 are required have a physical prior to the beginning of the school. Please download the required medical form and have your family doctor complete it. After it is complete please email it to the health office.([email protected])(documents provided on registration site)Athletics Physical for High School athletes: If your child is thinking of participating in high school athletics, they will be required to complete an Athletics Physical every two years. These exams will be offered during registration at the beginning of each school, on campus, for a reasonable price. If your student is unable to attend this event, they will be required to submit evidence of an Athletic Physical exam using a separate form available from the Health office (NOT the Medical Exam form provided here).For Grade 9 students, or any New high school students, IF they do the Athletic Physical exam, it will count as their Medical Exam for that year.
Please retain a copy of ALL personal medical forms for your records.
Optional Forms for Returning Students:
- Boarding Form – This form only needs to be completed if you would like to house your student in a Faith dorm. –
- Boarding Home Registration Fees : Submitted Boarding Applications For Returning Students On or Before
- February 1 – February 28, 2018 ~ Application fee $120
- After February 28, 2018 ~ Application fee $145
Note: Boarding students will not be accepted and have a space reserved until all forms are complete and submitted.
- Transportation Service – Must be completed for each student. (Online Form)
- FURLOUGH OR LEAVING
If you are not returning for the School Year 2018-19, please notify the Registrar([email protected])