Each year, every current student must complete the re-enrollment process. Listed below are the steps. If a student does not re-enroll, they will not be registered for the next school year. If a student will be gone for part of the year they still need to complete the online forms.
|December 15, 2017||$50 for each child|
|December 16 – February 15, 2018||$100 for each child|
|After February 15, 2018||$150 for each child|
Step 2: Pay the Re-Enrollment Fee
Step 3: Complete Required forms before the beginning of the school year
- Child Safety
- To provide continual development of our child safety program, we require each family to complete the child safety ready and take a short online quiz. Each family only needs to complete a single quiz once per year (documents provided on registration site)
- Medical Forms – Please read thoroughly for updated information.
- Student Health Form (Online Form)Every family is required annually to update their student’s records to make sure the health office is aware of any allergies or other health concerns.(link provided on registration site)
- Medical Exam All New Students are required to have a Medical Exam prior to the beginning of the school. Please download the required medical form and have your family doctor complete it. After it is complete please email it to the health office. (email@example.com)(documents provided on registration site)All returning students entering kindergarten-Grade 3, Grade 6, Grade 9 are required have a physical prior to the beginning of the school. Please download the required medical form and have your family doctor complete it. After it is complete please email it to the health office.(firstname.lastname@example.org)(documents provided on registration site)Athletics Physical for High School athletes: If your child is thinking of participating in high school athletics, they will be required to complete an Athletics Physical every two years. These exams will be offered during registration at the beginning of each school, on campus, for a reasonable price. If your student is unable to attend this event, they will be required to submit evidence of an Athletic Physical exam using a separate form available from the Health office (NOT the Medical Exam form provided here).For Grade 9 students, or any New high school students, IF they do the Athletic Physical exam, it will count as their Medical Exam for that year.
Please retain a copy of ALL personal medical forms for your records.
Optional Forms for Returning Students:
- Boarding Form – This form only needs to be completed if you would like to house your student in a Faith dorm. –
Boarding Registration Fees For returning students:
Due by December 15, 2017 $90 for each child December 16 – February 15, 2018 $120 for each child After February 15, 2018 $145 for each child
Note: Boarding students will not be accepted and have a space reserved until all forms are complete and submitted.
- Transportation Service – Must be completed for each student. (Online Form)