In This Issue:
- FROM THE HEAD OF SCHOOL’S OFFICE
- The Week At A Glance:
- FROM THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE
- ESD CHRISTMAS PROGRAM
- PRISM CONCERT
- LIBRARY ANNOUNCEMENT
- FROM THE HEALTH OFFICE TO MSD PARENTS
- FA PARENTS’ END OF YEAR PRAYER & FELLOWSHIP
FROM THE HEAD OF SCHOOL’S OFFICE
Dear Faith Academy Community Member,
Two fun concerts to enjoy this week. On Thursday night starting at 6:00 the High School Prism Concert will begin in Cadd Theater. This is an amazing musical experience not to be missed! Rather than all of the performances taking place on the stage, groups of students perform from various places around and throughout the auditorium. Please come and join us for this unusual and grandly celebratory event.
The Elementary Christmas Concert will start at 9:30 Friday morning. It will also take place in Cadd Theater. There is something magical about hearing these young voices and musicians declare the joy of Christmas through song. Come on out and join in the celebration.
I will be sending out a separate note to the community regarding the Private Drivers plan we have been discussing. That should come out in the next few days.
May you each have a joyous time celebrating the birth of our wonderful Savior this Christmas season!
Serving with you,
Head of School
The Week At A Glance:
- Regular school day
- HSD Exams
- Early Graduation/Academic Awards
- PRISM/HSD Concert
- ESD Christmas Program
- Early dismissal (11 am)
- start of Christmas break
- Christmas break
- Employee Cmas Party & Service Awards
- Christmas break
FROM THE REGISTRAR’S OFFICE
REMINDER TO THOSE WHO ALREADY REGISTERED ONLINE:
For those who have submitted the online registration please do not forget to settle the $50 registration fee on or before Dec. 14, 2018.
Payment made starting December 15 until January 31, 2019. will be at $100.
- REGISTRATION FOR S.Y. 2019-2020
- NEW STUDENTS APPLICATION SY 2019-2020 OPENS ON NOVEMBER 30, 2018
Go to https://faith.edu.ph/registration and log on.
New Student Registration Fees for Submitted Applications On or Before
- November 30, 2018, to February 15, 2019, ~ Application fee $150
- February 16 – March 31, 2019, ~ Application fee $200
- April 1, 2019, onwards ~ Application fee $250
Boarding Registration Fees for accepted New Students – $90
- RETURNING STUDENTS- REGISTRATION FOR CURRENTLY ENROLLED STUDENTS isNOW OPEN for School Year 2019-2020
If your child/ren will continue to attend the School Year 2019-2020, ALL must complete the Re-Enrollment process TO SAVE YOUR CHILD’S SEAT FOR NEXT SCHOOL YEAR.
Go to https://faith.edu.ph/registration and log on using the Username and Password you used when you registered your student in SY 2018-19. (If you forgot your username please contact the Registrar or IT so you do not create multiple accounts.)
Once you are logged on, you must first UPDATE the following information in :
Step 1 – Student information
Step 2 – Parents Information
Step 3 – Employer or Sponsoring Organization (if the Sponsoring Organization was changed, upload the new documents)
Step 4 – Emergency Contact Information
Once you have successfully updated all 4 steps (all are GREEN, nothing in RED)
Step 5 – Click Create Application and choose SY 2019/20 (click the applicable Semesters 1 & 2). Fill up all the fields.
Step 6 – Click to submit
Step 7 – Enrollment Requirements- Deadline to submit is July 24, 2019, All applications will stay as “Approved Conditionally” until all requirements are completed. If each requirement is not marked “complete” by the first day of class, the student will not be allowed to begin classes.
Make sure to do the same process for each child to be enrolled. You may opt to pay the Registration fee via online or at the business office.
Please take note of the corresponding schedule and registration fee below:
Returning Student Registration Fees For Submitted Applications On or Before
- November 7 to December 14, 2018, ~ $50 for each child (deadline to avail of the $50 fee)
- December 15 to January 31, 2019, ~ $100 for each child
- Starting February 1, 2019, ~ $150 for each child
Submission of the Online Application and Application Fee must be received within the same due date period.
Returning Students Boarding Fees :
- October 31 to December 14. 2018, ~ $90
- December 15 to January 31, 2019, ~ $120
- Starting February 1, 2019, ~ $145
- FURLOUGH OR LEAVING?
If you are not returning for the School Year 2019-2020, please notify the Registrar.
For questions or clarification, please contact the Registrar at [email protected]
Thank you and blessings,
ESD CHRISTMAS PROGRAM
The birth of Jesus is an amazing news for all the nations! This year ESD (Elementary School Division) is excited to share the wonderful Christmas story as seen through the eyes of children from different countries.
The Christmas program will be this Friday, December 14 at 9:30 am in Cadd Theater.
Keep your schedules available and be sure to bring family and friends as we celebrate and worship the reason for this season – Jesus!
Come enjoy the music of the Christmas season at the 3rd Annual Prism Concert! Music will begin at 5:30 in Cadd lobby and Tipunan courtyard.
The 90 minute “seamless“ concert will begin at 6:00 pm in Cadd Theater.
Make sure to get there early, as it has been a full house the last two years!
DINNER BEFORE THE SHOW
The Junior Class will be selling dinner from 4 pm to 5:45 pm, down in Tipunan Hall, before the Prism Concert. The menu is Christmas Pasta (white or red?! your choice of Alfredo or Bolognese sauce), salad, bread & drink!
So let us take the stress out of your family food plans for the day by serving you dinner next Thursday.
On Friday, December 14, the Elementary Library will close at 11:30 a.m. and the Secondary Library will close at 12:00 p.m.
Please plan accordingly.
FROM THE HEALTH OFFICE TO MSD PARENTS
Outdoor Ed is just around the corner and it’s time to start thinking about all that needs to be done in preparation. The Health office would like to remind you that your middle school student should have a recent tetanus vaccine (within the last 5 years) before going. We plan to give the vaccine to all the students that need them in January. If you do NOT want us to give this vaccine to your child, please let us know by email: [email protected].
However, our normal supplier is out of stock right now. We will check again in January and order another brand if we need to. But, if you have time to go to your own pedia over the Christmas break, you may find that they have stock. It is best if they receive the Adacel (tdap – tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis) vaccine. It contains the pertussis vaccine which is recommended for this age. If they are unable to get the Adacel vaccine, a DT (diptheria/tetanus) vaccine would be the second best option.
Please let the Health office know if your student gets the vaccine – what kind of vaccine and the date given. We can then update our records and have an accurate list for OE.
If you have any questions, let me know.
Sandy Varberg, RN
FA PARENTS’ END OF YEAR PRAYER & FELLOWSHIP
We will have a year-end Thanksgiving & Prayer Fellowship on Thursday and Friday from 7:15 to 8:30 am.
Come with your gratitude and appreciation list to CADD Room 119-120.
We made 2 schedules for everyone’s convenience. Thursday for ESD & MSD parents since HSD concert is in the evening. Friday for MSD & HSD parents since its ESD program that day.
Come on both mornings if you can.
“A thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices
For yonder breaks, a new and glorious morn!
Fall on your knees, O hear the angels’ voices
Oh night divine, Oh night when Christ was born
O night divine, Oh night, O night divine!”
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, And the government shall be upon His shoulder,
and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6 (ESV)
- Alumni New Year’s Eve Lunch - Faith Academy Alumni are invited to join our Alumni New Year’s Eve Celebration from 12:30-2:30 pm on December 31st at the Elementary Covered Court. All staff are also invited to join. There is a P200 charge for current staff to cover meal costs. We would love to see you there to welcome back our alumni! To […]
- Christmas Around the World (ESD Christmas Program) - The birth of Jesus is an amazing news for all the nations! This year ESD (Elementary School Division) is excited to share the wonderful Christmas story as seen through the eyes of children from different countries. The Christmas program will be this Friday, December 14 at 9:30 am in Cadd Theater. Keep your schedules […]
- PRISM Christmas Concert - Come and enjoy the music of the Christmas season at the 3rd Annual Prism Concert! This will be next week, December 13. 2018. Music will begin at 5:30 in Cadd lobby and Tipunan courtyard. The 90 minute “seamless“ concert will begin at 6:00 pm in Cadd Theater. Make sure to get there early, as it […]
- 2019 – 2020 Staff Opportunities - Staff at Faith Academy are serving the Lord through education. If you are interested in becoming a part of this amazing community, please click the link below. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your interest in Faith Academy. Click here (2019/2020 Staff Opportunities) please.
- YOU’RE A GOOD MAN CHARLIE BROWN (Advanced Drama) - Watch the funny and heartwarming Peanuts comics come to life in You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown November 21 at 3:30 pm and November 23-24 at 6:30 pm at Tipunan Hall. The tickets are available at the Faith Academy Campus Store or Business Office for P150. It is a full length musical with intermission. Limited floor seating […]