The Member Care Committee has a commitment to the care and well-being of our Faith Academy faculty staff. We are comprised of staff from each division (Elementary, Middle School, High School, Support) that meets regularly to discuss how we may help meet the physical, emotional, spiritual and relational needs of our staff.
Our Mission Statement:
The Member Care Committee will assist staff in the process of transitioning to and living in the Faith community and the larger Filipino community. We will help provide the resources needed for staff to maintain a healthy physical, emotional and spiritual well-being with the hopes of increasing overall length of service.
Who Do We Serve?
There are many needs within our staff body. Your Member Care Committee meets twice a month, and we look at options and ways we may help and serve the following groups of people:
- New Staff as they transition into our school community
- Current Staff that are busy and involved in their day-to-day activities
- Long-Term Staff that have dedicated years to our community
- Korean and Filipino staff as they transition to and work in a foreign (Western) culture
- Singles, Couples, and Families
- Staff that are/will be in the process of transitioning back to their home country
We Need Your Help!
Member care doesn’t just come from a group of people meeting together….it comes from the whole body working together, looking out for one another in a variety of ways. As a staff member, you too can be a part of member care. We offer a few activities throughout the year that you can be involved in.
A quick look at our Buddy Guidelines.
Would you be interested in partnering with a New Staff as a Buddy? Contact Annette Isaac with your interest or any questions you may have about this program.
- Pick up at the airport
- Make sure they are fed
- Get a key and introduce them to their new home
- Take them grocery and phone shopping the morning after arrival
- Help them work on transportation to and from Faith
For questions about this event, contact Valerie Bunting.
If you would like to get involved or have questions and/or recommendations regarding any of these activities please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Member Care Committee members are here to serve you. We take very seriously our role in the Faith Community and our goal is to care for our members in the best possible way. Any questions or concerns you may have, any one of us would be happy to help and/or answer.