At Faith Academy, we are committed to every student’s safety. All faculty and staff are provided mandatory ongoing child safety training so that they are able to prevent incidents as well as recognize and effectively report any indicators of abuse. Our Child Safety Team is dedicated to investigating and resolving all cases so that all involved may find help and healing. Resources are provided below for your information and education. Please feel free to share.
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Child Safety Flowchart
- Definitions of Child Abuse
- Indicators of Child Sexual Abuse
- What Parents Can Do
- Parent-Child Safety Reading – Manage the Ever-Changing Digital Landscape
- New Parents Reading (English Version)
Child Safety Training
- Cyber Child Abuse Definitions
- Online Grooming
- Police Shut Down Global Pedophile Network in Operation Rescue
- NetSmartz Workshop is an interactive, educational program of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children® (NCMEC) that provides age-appropriate resources to help teach children how to be safer on- and offline. The program is designed for children ages 5-17, parents and guardians, educators, and law enforcement. With resources such as videos, games, activity cards, and presentations, NetSmartz entertains while it educates.
- Think You Know? Come in to find the latest information on the sites you like to visit, mobiles and new technology. Find out what’s good, what’s not and what you can do about it. If you look after young people there’s an area for you too – with resources you can use in the classroom, at home or just to get with it.
- Internet Slang Dictionary & Translator
- The Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre is dedicated to eradicating the sexual abuse of children. That means we are part of UK policing and very much about tracking and bringing offenders to account either directly or in partnership with local and international forces.
- The Child Safety & Protection Network is a collaborative network of mission agencies, faith based NGOs and international Christian schools intentionally and strategically addressing the issues of child protection