- A4J: All for Jesus is a kids’ Bible club outreach that runs on Sunday mornings first semester.
- TECH TEAM: Students are trained in running light and sound systems and then they are able to put their skills to use during school plays, concerts, chapels, and social events.
- LIFE GUARDS: Water safety, life-saving, and CPR skills are taught to students with strong swimming skills, who then serve at the campus pool as lifeguards.
- ACADEMIC BOWL: This is made of Varsity and JV teams that compete against other schools two or three times a year in an academic quizzing format.
- NHS: National Honor Society is a US-based organization with chapters in over 15,000 schools worldwide. Its purse is to give recognition to outstanding high school students.
- MODEL UNITED NATIONS & MODEL CONGRESS: These organizations give students a chance to participate in simulated government activities and involve competition and travel.
- HIGH SCHOOL RETREAT: Early in the school year, Stuco organizes a 3-day retreat for all high school students and staff.
- FAITH COMMUNITY FESTIVAL: A campus-wide fair that provides food, fun, and fund-raising opportunities for student groups.
- JUNIOR-SENIOR BANQUET: This is a formal event held second semester. The specific purpose is to allow the junior class to honor the seniors.
- MINISTRY DAY: This is Stuco-sponsored activity that allows students a chance to serve the spiritual and practical needs of the wider community.
- PARTIES-BANQUETS: These are intended for Faith Academy students.
- PLAYS/MUSICALS: The high school puts on at least two dramatic productions each year. This usually involves a smaller production first semester, and a larger, all-school play or musical second semester.
- SENIOR PLAY: This a fundraising event that takes place first semester. It is a great opportunity for seniors to build class unity and to practice acting and organizational skills.
- SPIRIT WEEK: Stuco sponsors this during first quarter. It is a week of themed days that encourage light-hearted competition between classes. The goal is to promote school spirit and class unity.
- TALENT NIGHT: This is a junior class fundraiser for the Junior-Senior banquet. If you have a special talent, plan to try out. Talent Night is usually scheduled in January.